Sign in to follow this  
kevinp

Some Of My Work

Some of the work that I have made this week, we make quite a wide range of items and different price ranges. Let me know what you think.

A small coin purse

differentversionsofpurse_zps98445e85.jpg

These are cases for laplander saws I do a few different types from plain to custom carved. These are all hand stitched

Laplandercase_zpse56ae796.jpg

carvedlaplandercase_zps33cf4eea.jpg

A few different cuffs.

skullandcrossbonecuffs_zpsbb3a3e81.jpg

I also make one off carved belts and robe belts

IMG_1678copy_zpsc7f89ce7.jpg

IMG_1750copy_zps06ab9107.jpg

I hope you like thes I have been leatherworking for just under two years now and we have been trading now for six months

Kev

All your work is very nice. You're molding is nice, and so is your stitching. The edge burnishing on the pieces I can see all look expertly done. It looks like the carving of the leaves on the knife sheath was done when the leather too wet. Of the leaves on the belt I can't tell forr sure. With the thickness of the leather you are using you could get the look of more depth, and cleaner looking edges. The tool marks around the skulls should be a little smoother. The beveler should be walked and the individual tool marks should all blend together. Keep up the good work and thank you for posting. Rob