freedom13

Bellow Machine Anyone Know About

G'day all, It has been a while since I visited the forum as I have relocated with all the associated dramas.

I have come accross a Bellow branded sewing machine and wondered if anyone knows anything about it. It is not a brand that I have come accross before and there is very little that I can find on the net about it.

See the attached picture which is all the info that I have about it at the moment.

Thanks,

Richard

Bellow Machine.JPG

post-17331-0-08556200-1390774671_thumb.j

You may have found this in your hunt.

Bellow Machine Co. Ltd. is listed under the Salford Sewing & Knitting Machines category and is located in Unit 12 Salford Enterprise Ctre Guild Street , Salford, Lancashire. It can be reached at phone number 0161-743-0404.

Looks like that may be where you should start. Wiz probably knows what this machine will do.

ferg

Hi Richard

Long time collector, first time poster. I believe this machine to be a tailors basting stitch machine, it lays down temporary stitches to hold fabric together. Google is your friend on the basting stitch but heres some more info on the machine

http://www.migrationheritage.nsw.gov.au/exhibition/objectsthroughtime/roma-sewing-machines/

Hope it helps !

Cheers