Sign in to follow this  
humperdingle

Does Vinegaroon 'go For' Your Chest?

Just finished 'cooking' my first batch of vinegaroon... just a jar for the moment.

It's been sitting for 10 days, i've tried it on some natural veg tan and it worked as i'd hoped, so happy with that.

However... my chest has been feeling a bit wheezy. I suppose it may be because I was trying it out inside the house, so not a huge amount of ventilation.

Does anyone else have any issues like this when using vinegaroon?

I've used vinegar black for several years and have never had a resperitory reaction as you describe. "Roon" will "gas-off" when it is first mixed up and then for several days thereafter. After heating it up and mixing it in a jar, it will require a ventilation hole to accomidate the escaping gases. Hence, there will be a small amount of gases, but it will dissipate after a while. I usually use it it the basement, but there isn't any type of "ventilation" per-se, so I cannot advise you as to whether the reaction was because of the "roon" or perhaps the weather or sech. Hope you are feeling better and "roon" on. Take care. Semper-fi Mike

I've used vinegar black for several years and have never had a resperitory reaction as you describe. "Roon" will "gas-off" when it is first mixed up and then for several days thereafter. After heating it up and mixing it in a jar, it will require a ventilation hole to accomidate the escaping gases. Hence, there will be a small amount of gases, but it will dissipate after a while. I usually use it it the basement, but there isn't any type of "ventilation" per-se, so I cannot advise you as to whether the reaction was because of the "roon" or perhaps the weather or sech. Hope you are feeling better and "roon" on. Take care. Semper-fi Mike

Yeah, I'm not sure it's the vinegaroon itself, or some fumes from the leather/vinegaroon reaction.

Not sure tbh... i'll post back next time I use it. I'm not normally asthmatic and weather doesn't affect me in that way.