Most excellent pieces, Josh. I like the ides of the two spacers sandwiched in between on the Askins-style. If you don't mind me axeing, hat are you using for the spacers and are the nuts sandwiched in between two pieces of leather??? Thanks. Semper-fi Mike

Thanks Mike! the spacers are little chunks of fuel line. I cut them a little long and they compress together and put some tension on the screws. The T nuts are sandwiched on the back. I don't use a lot of T nuts but I'd read a post on here by some of the guys that do use them a lot and both sides of the "cover or don't cover" question were represented well. It seems to me like there are valid points on each side, I was fine to cover these up as they shouldn't be getting much playing around with. I did go ahead and clinch the points over as suggested by Tony Kanaley.

Semper-fi (B Co. 1st Bn 3rd Mar) Josh

Josh, that's quite a unique paddle holster design. Nice work!

Josh, Thanks for your service to our country. Also, thanks for the intel on the holster spacer and nuts. I would like to try a design similar to that with the spacers as it does make for a unique look and also does provide some "forgiveness" to the design if it was to tight. Would you allow me the permission to do so? Thanks again and Semper-fi Mike (C-Company, Mar. Bks, Phila. Naval Base, Cross-Country Chaser Unit 1974-1977., U.S. Army 210th M.P. Co, Murphy, NC 1993-2005)

Thanks Robert!

Mike, thank you for your service to our country as well! You're absolutely welcome to borrow anything that looks like it's working on my design. I saw an old Don Hume holster that was pretty much the same general idea and modified it according to what I thought would work. I only have one of these that's being used on a regular basis, it's been somebody's EDC holster for around 8 months and he sure likes it. The 2 pictured above are for buddies of his.

Good luck, Josh

Those are sweet! Very cool design.

Thank you kindly, Josh. I always like to get permission to use someone elses design. Have a great day and Semper-fi. Mike