I've been looking for a source of holster belt clips similar to the one shown. I need it to fit a 1.5" belt. The one shown is sized to fit a 21/8 size belt and is about twice as wide as what I need. The other available belt clips I've found all have a finger tab on the bottom which tends to rub and abrade clothes, car seats etc.

The photo is from the blue gun store catalog - sent them any email asking about clips last week, but so far haven't got a reply. Anybody know of a source?

post-40965-0-61952700-1397573926_thumb.j

Check out albest.com, clip manufacturers in NYC. Pretty broad selection. But you will be dealing with a manufacturer, so don't expect to purchase a clip or two at a time. I think the minimum order is 500 of one item, then they produce and ship within a few weeks.

Thanks Lobo. I was aware of albest, but hoped there would be another source for smaller quantities or non custom clips. I've cut back to hobby mode on leather gear and 500 units would likely exceed my lifetime clip requirement. I may just redesign my holster idea to utilize a more commonly available clip.

Thanks!

You might try these guys, I've never used them, but they have a pretty extensive supply and specialize in belt clips.

Chief

http://www.theclip.com/store/home.php?cat=301

Thanks Chief. I'll check them out to see if they produce what I'm looking for.

I've been looking for a source of holster belt clips similar to the one shown. I need it to fit a 1.5" belt. The one shown is sized to fit a 21/8 size belt and is about twice as wide as what I need. The other available belt clips I've found all have a finger tab on the bottom which tends to rub and abrade clothes, car seats etc.

The photo is from the blue gun store catalog - sent them any email asking about clips last week, but so far haven't got a reply. Anybody know of a source?

attachicon.gifholster clip.JPG

I haven't had any luck locating what you need in that style, that is the only clip that I have found made in that manner that's why started stocking them but they're not in the size that you need. Here is the message that I received when I emailed you back. Looks like it was blocked. I have placed x's in front of your email address so not to share it with everyone.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at bounce.mail.unifiedlayer.com.

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<xxxxxxxxxx@roadrunner.com>:

107.14.166.70 does not like recipient.

Remote host said: 550 Invalid mailbox: xxxxxxxxx@roadrunner.com

Giving up on 107.14.166.70.

--- Enclosed are the original headers of the message.

Thanks for the reply Rob. There was a misspelling on the email address, hence it was not deliverable. Thanks also for looking for a clip. I've seen the clip I am looking for on a commercial holster, but it is likely that clip was custom made for that maker. I guess I'll just redesign my holster to utilze what is more commonly available. I'll get an order into you next week for clips when I finalize the design.