Tex Shooter

Texas Custom Dies Praise

I want to take this opportunity to say something about the dies that Texas Custom Dies make and sell. I have several of there dies and are very happy with them. They are accurate, sharp and strong! I have one of there dies that has made thousands of clicks (I sell this product 500 at a time) and is still very sharp and clicks a perfect item. If you have a need for a clicker die, they are a fine company and you will not go wrong with them. -- Tex

Edited by Tex Shooter

Thanks for the recommendation. I will give them a try on my next dies. I was a little under whelmed by the last couple of dies I had made up by a local guy.

I just had my fist two dies made by them last month. Still being in the transition from being a weekend hobbyist to a more regular seller, these were my first clicker dies. They are very we'll made. Mine are small, but have a couple of fairly tight bends. They came out great though.

Tex Shooter and Glendon, did you just email a pdf of your pattern?

That is how I sent my pattern. It does need to be PDF to make sure scaling is correct, but it worked fine for me.

That is how I sent my pattern. It does need to be PDF to make sure scaling is correct, but it worked fine for me.

Thanks.

I laid mine out on card stock and sent it via snail mail. -- Tex