wolvenstien

"Skiver" issue needed

I am in need of an issue of the Skiver that I had, but cannot find... Thought I saved all of them for the past 3 years, but turns out I only have three... no clue where the others have walked off to... but I need the one that came out late last year.... either right before or right after the one with the How To Make leather dominos... Issue 6AMWC.

There is an issue: 7ABWC that has two patterns for Business Card Displays in it, but they are not the displays i am looking for. The Skiver I am looking for had two Displays in it, but they were different, and one was tooled out with a SouthWest look to it.

I would love to get this in my hands not just in digital form... so if anyone out there has this, and doesnt mind putting it into the mail... Way cool....

Thanks

Mike

I emailed Tandy about one of the issues I had lost. Told them what pattern I was looking for and they emailed the pattern to me. I was told if they have extra copies they would mail them to you. (Not sure about the latter, but worth a try). Hope this helps.

Edited by Kani

Cool. Thanks Kani.

Mike, i work at a Tandy in Ventura, and my boss has saved at least one of every skiver. I can photocopy and send if you still need it. Just pm me with where to mail.