4wheeler4

Looking For Longer Grommets

You're welcome.

when I found these (which was by accident) I was so excited.

They are just what the leatherworker needs. Perfect for thicker leather and multiple layers of any material I guess.

http://www.eyelets.com.au/index.php

They don't show on the website that they make the long eyelets but Im pretty sure that's where these ones came from.

Let me know if you cant get any sense from them and I will contact the guy I got them off.

Cheers

Trevor

"Way Down Under"

Thanks Trevor, I am searching their site now!!!!

Let me know how you get on

Cheers

Trevor

"Way Down Under"

Take a look at www.lordandhodge.com as they advertise brass grommets with extended, "luf".

Hope this is of use.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

God Bless.

Ray

Just placed an order yesterday, with Lord & Hodge, www.lordandhodge.com and they were very helpful. Ordered "0" size with 1/4" id and "luf" as follows: Standard at .174, Long Plain Washer at .215 and then the Special Plain Washer at .328. All are solid brass and prices were reasonable.

Hope this is of use to some of you seeking longer grommets.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a superb New Year.

God Bless.

Ray

Raysouth,

That is the size I am looking for. I will call them on the 26th. Thank you very much!!! Merry Christmas to you.

Hello 4wheeler,

Received my order of the rivets on the 24th and just had to try them yesterday. They were great and what I would consider to be quality merchandise. Hope that you are as satisfied as I am when you receive yours.

God Bless.

Ray

Hello 4wheeler,

Received my order of the rivets on the 24th and just had to try them yesterday. They were great and what I would consider to be quality merchandise. Hope that you are as satisfied as I am when you receive yours.

God Bless.

Ray

Ray,

Great to hear they are what you needed, I tried calling today but got the answering machines so they probably have the weekend off. I will send them an email and go from there. Thank you sir.

Best wishes,

Ric

Hello 4wheeler,

God Bless.

Ray

Ray,

Received my order yesterday and they easily pentrated 1/4 inch leather and still rolled over the washer. Thanks again for the heads up.

Ric