Jdubs

Hello From Massachusetts

Just wanted to say hello. Ive been lurking a few weeks now. Im in the process of buying my first set of leatherworking tools. Ive learned a lot from this site so far and i look forward to making my own pieces soon. Ive ordered a few templates from black river lazer to start off. Eventually i want ro make some possible pouches, book covers, sheaths, holsters. I pretty much want to learn it all. This site will be a big help for that! Nice ro meet you all!

Edited by Jdubs

Hello Jdubs and welcome to the forum!

Welcome Jdubs, ------------------

you've found LWN, the best leather site anywhere,

Yes, you will learn and materialize, stay tuned, Were here to help one another.

You'll find craftsmen at all levels, and most are a great bunch of people too ! ----------------- Wild Bill46

Thanks wild bill!! i am very excited to get started. I am waiting for all my tools to come in the mail. I spent a lot of money to get started right. I wasnt too worried about whether it was right for me as I love making things with my hands. I make custom soft plastic fishing baits as well as hand lathed top water lures. Both hobbies took a lot of practice to get right so i know I have the patience to develop the skills for this art as well. The fact that i have so many things that need holsters, sheaths and cases helps too! Im very excited to get started! The forum has help immensely so far! Thanks for the kind welcome!