wolvenstien

Amber alret 11.03.08

MERVIN AND MICHAEL VIRES - ENDANGERED CHILD ALERT

Missing: Last Seen october 2, 2008

Michael and Mervin Vires were last seen between the hours of 6:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. on October 2, 2008. The children had been removed from their father, Mervin Vires, Sr.'s custody. The children ran from placement and are believed to be back with their father at this time. The family will be traveling in a 1993 white GMC van with a possible TN license plate of J200796 and a red Chevy pick up pulling a 16' red trailer loaded with several four wheelers. The family may possibly be traveling to either the state of Missouri where the father owns property, or Georgia. The father has expressed anti-government sentiment and may pose a threat to law enforcement.

If you have seen the children, father or vehicles, please contact the Paris (TN) Police Department at 731-642-2424 or TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND

If you have anyone (Missing Child or Adult, Fugitive, etc) whom you want us to send (FREE) to our extensive email list please contact me per the below. Thanks.

Re:

I love the part where they add the "The father has expressed anti-government sentiment and may pose a threat to law enforcement."

Does that mean I pose a possible threat to law enforcement because I dont agree with the establishment and I believe all lawyers and politicians should forced to swim from the US to Africa and back? anyone who makes it can stay.... ??

Vires_Children.jpg

post-834-1225735433_thumb.jpg