AEH

Motor For Adler 105-8 Clone

A very good price, I think.

50+(4x1.5)+20=130 mm, so with a little protruding space, let's say 160 mm shaft. Sounds good?

Btw, I will order the Jack 750W motor tomorrow.

Got the prices - reducer pulley 50mm / 200mm is 50€, the 160mm shaft is 8€ and the 4 adjustment rings are 2€ each.

This already includes shipping to my address. Shipping to Norway is extra. I assume weight will be below 1 Kg so registered shipping will be ~10€.

So if you or someone else is interested please send me a PM within the next 3-4 days.

BTW - I´m not sure if 160mm is enough, don´t forget the width of the flange in your leg...

Got the prices - reducer pulley 50mm / 200mm is 50€, the 160mm shaft is 8€ and the 4 adjustment rings are 2€ each.

This already includes shipping to my address. Shipping to Norway is extra. I assume weight will be below 1 Kg so registered shipping will be ~10€.

So if you or someone else is interested please send me a PM within the next 3-4 days.

BTW - I´m not sure if 160mm is enough, don´t forget the width of the flange in your leg...

Sent you a PM

Arvid

Will this type of motor work on a needle / awl machine?