LoneWolf1973

Craftaid

I have been looking for some craftaids that are discontinued...I can find them on ebay but I either don't have the money at the time or they go for an outrageous price...they are numbers 2710&2720 or 3267. They have the military logos on them. I downloaded 3267 from Tandy's library but would prefer to have the actual craftaid. If anyone can point me in the right direction to get these I would appreciate it. I have attached what 3267 looks like...I only attached the main picture as not to violate copyright. 2710&2720 are pretty much the same but the military logos are split on two and there is a few other logos.

post-48901-0-75195600-1428944094_thumb.j

Sorry I meant to put this in conversation...not show off

Let me check my stash. I believe I may have the original in B&W though? Is that okay.

King X I appreciate it but I've got it downloaded from Tandy...I was hoping someone knew where I could get the actual craftaid from.

I know have 2720 but still looking for the other two. Didn't realize there was a size difference in 2710/2720 compared to 3267 so now I want all three...lol.

Bear...I'm not sure what to offer on price...

I know have 2720 but still looking for the other two. Didn't realize there was a size difference in 2710/2720 compared to 3267 so now I want all three...lol.

Bear...I'm not sure what to offer on price...