bruce johnson

My new shop layout

Way too neat and clean! LOL looks great. I just got my shop finished this year. I will have to post some pictures too.

Randy

Bruce,

That's very nice and clean, with a good layout. It must be a joy to work there.

Steve

Bruce, all the comments are spot on. You have obviously too much time on your hands! I have a 24' X 30" area carved out of my barn that I am going to set up, some day when I am not too busy trying to keep ahead of all the folks that wait till the last minute to get stuff repaired/made. Currently I have my shop in the basement in a 12'X20' room. A little cramped and lends to why it is so hard to keep it clean (always a good excuse :rolleyes2: ). Actually I am waiting for my wife to complain enough about the smell of chemicals as I do glueing and staining, and such, to force me out there. Bottom line I am envious of your shop. You have done a really nice job. Hope to live long enough to do the same!

Bondo Bob

LOL Very funny !!!!! I was going to ask if I could be included in the will . Bill

Thanks for that Bruce - now I think I'll go burn my shop down and start over!

Holy Huge Wing dividers, Batman!!!

They are nice, and the bonus was that we collect things with Johnson name. These were made by Wm Johnson so it was a real cool deal to get them. They are slick for marking out rope can and rope bag parts.

Holy Huge Wing dividers, Batman!!!

They are nice, and the bonus was that we collect things with Johnson name. These were made by Wm Johnson so it was a real cool deal to get them. They are slick for marking out rope can and rope bag parts.