jeffreybaird

Hello! From Portland Oregon.

My son lives in Vancouver, so when I saw you up there in the trees, I clicked the post, then on to your project and the replies. I just set out this morning to build my stiching pony. Worked on a belt this morning to (drying now).

Having not stitched yet....I appreciate your picture!!

Have a great day!!

K.

Welcome aboard for another Portlander.

electrathon(sp?) does quite a few classes out at the Tandy on 132nd & Whittaker. He's got a belt class this weekend. We also do "project group" on the first Saturday's of the month, no charge just bring something to work on or questions etc..

Horn

Welcome. Come into Tandy tomorrow at 10:00, we are having a basic belt class. Other classes happen randomly (on Saturdays). Michael and I will both be there.

Welcome. Come into Tandy tomorrow at 10:00, we are having a basic belt class. Other classes happen randomly (on Saturdays). Michael and I will both be there.

Pretty sure I took a class from you late last year, we did jingle bells. I wish I could make it this weekend. Sadly, I have other plans. I hope to make it to a class again soon.

LOL Yes, jingle bells are always popular. I had someone ask me the other day if I was going to do them again.

Dang, I didn't know you guys did those at Tandy that often!

I live up in Rainier but work in Aloha, unfortunately I work graveyard and Friday night is one of my regular nights.

Maybe one of these days I'll be able to stay up long enough after work to make one of them.

Call the store (the Portland one) and ask to be put on the email list for classes. Once a month you will get an email saying what slashed wil happen that monts. There is one on most Saturday's.

As a side, Ed LaBarre (Bearman) is going to do a class Sept 18-20. This is a rare chance to learn from one of the masters. We will be making a notebook with leaves on the front and curved basketweave on the back.