Bikemor

Singer 111W153 Help Needed.

Hi there, I'm in need of some help/advice on my Singer walking foot machine. It did work when I bought it, however it would jam pretty quickly. That's what got me started messing with it. Plus I like to learn how things work and I'm usually pretty good with fixing things. One issue is this is a first for me, so I have no reference point to work from. It could be a little messed up or really messed up and I wouldn't know.

I was able to download many Singer instructions etc. But the images are always poor, and again they don't really start you from scratch. I'd like to be able to start at zero and check everything along the way so i don't mess something.

That seems logical to me. I have a bunch of videos showing the problems I've had, some of which I did fix, but then something else would go out. The latest issue is that the feet are not working right, they feed the material back and forth not

front to back. Also the stitch length is at the largest yet the stitches are tiny. Maybe b/c the feet aren't working right? Any help is appreciated. This is the link to my Youtube videos.

https://youtu.be/hTd43J64xmc

Alan

Get a moderator to move your question here http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?s=dffad530a8529de0057ef8996ca783d0&showforum=50

You'll have better results.

If the machine was jamming , chances are that something was forced out of place.