SorchaMac

Hello all!!!!

I hail from the North Carolina....

I enjoy working with leather and learning all that it can be useful for. I make leather items for Medieval re-enactment. Please feel free to check out my website.

Looking forward to being a member of this list.

Sandy

Visit My Website

Hello and welcome to the board!

You sure will find lots of goodies in here and this is the most friendly community you'll find online aswell so don't hesitate to ask questions or post your work.

We love pics!!!

Tom

Welcome to the board!.

NC is starting to build a contingency. Chatham County here.

You'll find lots of times to learn and share here. There's some pretty skilled reenactors here, you'll fit right in. Tom already said it...show the pix.

Welcome from Ohio!

Welcome aboard, lot's a good folks here, willing to share & help, look forward to seeing pic's, Alan

Thanks for the responses...

Where's the best place to post picks of my work? Here or on another part of the forum....

Got pics!!!!

Sandy

Welcome to our forum where you find an example of every type of work and the masters to go with it.

Greetings from Round Rock, Texas

The best place to post your pics is in "Show Off", which is one of the first 'rooms' you'll see. After a while, like 7-8 pages worth of new posts, it will be relocated to a more appropriate category. For example, if you do mostly saddle work, then after being displayed in "show off" for a while, it would be moved to "saddles....". You may also prefer to post directly to that category, but then it'd only be seen by people perusing that particular section.