Aidanforsyth0

Pink Veg Tan Leather Or Pink Dye

I'm looking for leather like the interior on this wallet, credit to Chester Mox for the wallet.

Pink Veg. Tan

It's an important custom wallet for a family member, would be awesome if someone could give up their source and point me to the exact leather. Thanks so much guys!

I wouldn't call that pink - more of a salmon color (compared to the rose in the same pict). To answer your question however pink is difficult to produce.

Pink = Red + White. and when it comes to dyes there is no white component since all dyes have black as a base.

The evil empire (tandy) does have a Fuchsia stain which is in the ballpark and can be lightened with water.

Since what you're using is VegTanned, it should take quite well. The alternative is pink acrylic which is not really

a good way to go..

A chrome-tanned leather is easy to find in all flavors of pink. They are usually in the 3 oz range and would still work

for a wallet interior.

cheers!

Yeah, I think we'd all like to be able to buy Shinki, but no one ever wants to say where to buy it. It's more than irksome.

I'm looking for leather like the interior on this wallet, credit to Chester Mox for the wallet.

Pink Veg. Tan

It's an important custom wallet for a family member, would be awesome if someone could give up their source and point me to the exact leather. Thanks so much guys!

you could try dyeing it pink with Angelus pink acrylic leather paint. I dyed a veg.tan holster with this and it is pink and does not crack or rub off, get it on Ebay

this is the holster I dyed pinkpost-10277-0-54656200-1445358379_thumb.j