Yanni

Parts For Durkop Adler 269-373

I bought 4 Adlers 269-373 machines from a known used retailer in the US and there were all rubbish!

I mean, I spent another £3000 here in the UK from College sewing to buy the parts to make them work properly. The hooks were bad, they had even modified the carcasses to fit non-adler parts( non-compatible), extra screws were holding bits together, needle plates were all worn off...all sort of things.

I still need a few bits but I'm tired paying genuine adler parts £125 for even small bits. I did buy some original Adler hooks and some italian compatible ones but I'm wondering if anyone knows any shops in Germany, Europe or the US that would sell compatible parts?

I have bought a SIECK 269-373 from Germany which is basically a copy of the Adler so someone out there should be selling non-genuine parts....Can you help?

Check out Kwok Hing . They carry some parts for DA 269 machines, like presser feet, needle plate, needle bar etc. Contact them directly for the best price.