Primosand

I'm Looking To Buy A Leather Machine In The Very Near Future

Hi Folks,

I'm looking to buy a leather sewing machine. Here is what I think I want: (I really want more but can't afford more than one modest machine at this time)

(Triple feed, minimum ½” pressure foot lift, reverse back stitch, digital ¾ to 1.0 hp servo motor w/ reducer pulley, very large bobbin and built in bobbin winder and a good table).

I'm posting this message to ask the experienced forum users if anyone out there has a "used" machine that they are ready to trade in or sell because they have been wanting to trade up or for something new/different. Perhaps you’d like a new or different machine but can't justify another one when you already have several on hand ????

I'd hate to pony up for a new machine if there's a reliable used machine out there for a good price. I'm looking for a machine that you have used for a while and know to be a solid work house, it doesn't have to be pretty just dependable. I'll be starting out with lite AND medium weight leather and webbing. I have an UltraFeed LZ-1 that I love but have grown out of.

I just thought I’d ask before I pull the trigger on a new leather machine.

Oh I'm in the LA area. I just sold a machine to a great gal in the Boston area. Shipping cost are crazy $$$$. This was one box 28" x 28" x 28" that weighed about 70 lbs. Insured for $2000, the total for shipping UPS was just under $300.

So location matters

Thanks

jeff

post-68266-0-55979500-1451186496_thumb.j

Edited by Primosand