Jones03

What Stamp Is This

Can someone out there help me identify this stamp. I would really like to recreate this belt for a family member but i can not seem to find this exact stamp. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would also be willing to buy or rent this stamp is someone out there knows what it is. Thanks again!!

IMG_1149.JPG

post-68445-0-98460800-1451346369_thumb.j

if it's on a belt, chances are it's probably not a stamp but a roller used to do entire belts exactly the same from end to end and by the looks of the leather, I'd say it's a pretty old one too

It is a relatively old belt that is in need of desperate attention. In looking at the strap, I can tell that this is not a roller, the veiner and the leaf tend to move around slightly in relationship to each other hinting that it was most likely made using alternating stamps. I have also scoured for rollers that match this design. However, I have been unsuccessful so far. Thank you so much for the help and the response.