Uwe

Video: Durkopp Adler 205-370 Operating Guide

Nothing like a good self-imposed deadline to get stuff done. I finally uploaded my operating guide video for the Durkopp Adler 205-370 to youtube this evening. I've invested the better part of a week in this thing. Allen Burkholder from Weaver Leather kindly reviewed the video twice at different stages of the production and offered advice.

Happy New Year everybody! Cheers to a great 2016 and to hoping that somebody will find this useful:

I plan to get a service/adjustment video done some time in January.

Thank you for the video

Outstanding video, and I don't even own one of those machines. It will still be helpful for the machines I do own.

Well done, kudos!

I've been using a 205-370 for a while and I picked up a few tips from your video.

You've made it easy to understand.

Alan and Jackie at Weaver Leather are great to work with, they are a wealth of information, and Weaver stands behind their products 100%.

Thank you Uwe, can't wait for the next video...

George

Unionlevelleather.com

Outstanding! This video also helps with the refurbishing of my 205-374. I am very much looking forward to your video on timing the 205-370. Between you and Allen Burkholder, you have set a new standard for instructional videos for the 205-370! Well done!