I know that Bunkhouse Tools has some and that KnifeKits.com carries some also, just wondering if there were any other suppliers and who has the best prices. I'm trying to build an inventory of them, but at $40-$65 each they are eating into my profits as a start up.

I like the boys at duncan's. They aren't saving you big bucks - cept maybe that dummy mags are $15 - but the service always been great.

duncansoutdoor.com

there is a good tutorial over on kydexpro.com on how to make your own with a product that you can buy at hobby lobby. the material used has some aluminum in it so the finished product is reported to be very strong. One way that I have decide to answer the problem although it does lower the profit for that particular build, is that when a holster is ordered you take the funds and buy the mold needed. Of course you have to give a lead time of a couple of weeks in order to get the blue gun you need. Again if you go over to kydexpro.com you might pick up some ideas on what some of those guys are doing for their dummy guns.