Sign in to follow this  
Scary Leatherworks

mc seat

finally finishd this seat for myself. my camera isn't very good so the pic's aren't the best. I used Bustedlifter's seat style with 2 layers of walmart yoga mat ($10.00). I used screws and locknuts to secure it to the pan to kep with the mechanical theme. it's dyed with oil dye. saddle tan center, chocolate brown outer, medium brown to highlight the skull, and tan antique. Thanks for looking. Scott

040.jpg043.jpg044.jpg

Hey Scott, can you post a little bit bigger picture... I like the look of it but I would like to see it closer.. What type of bike to you have? Also did you use your original seat pan or make one?

hey MattD I can try and post a bigger pic which one. not sure how they appear on other computers but on mine the are 4"x5" No I didn't use the original pan I had one made. my bike is a Honda VTX1300C.

murse,

Just upload each pic directly to the site. Then the site will make large thumbnails and we can click on them and they will open up and we can get in and see the detail.

OK I can't seem to upload to LW using the browse/upload button. It says the Image is to big and I can't resize with my pic program so I'll just try to make them bigger with photobucket.

043-1.jpg040-1.jpg044-1.jpg

That looks good. I am glad you posted this because Ive got a silver/chrome bike myself and was wondering how the naturel browns would look on it. Very good job on the seat.

Do you use Windows? If you do you should be able to resize them with paint.