art23

Smooth Dog And Foot Set For Consew 226 Or Singers 111W

I'm looking for a smooth feed dog and or a smooth foot set for my consew 226. A while back I had a couple of singers 111w s. And with one of those I had a smooth set that it came with and so many many other attachments ( smooth feed dog and smooth foot set)I wish I hadn't got rid of them anyways does anyone know we're I can get these ???? Also on the 111w's I would use 138 thread on top should I have that same capacity on my 226?

Consew 226 and 111W155 use same foot, feed, plate, hook, presser feet, and many other things, so what one can do, the other can duplicate.

Most common feed dog type that has smooth rubber instead of teeth is part number 264510R, and you would need to use throat plate 240144 that is most common standard throat plate, but this may have been changed out. There are other rubberized combinations available as well, this is for us the most common.

Thanx Gregg. I didn't know they had some with rubber I was actually thinking of all metal. But rubber sounds good too.