SmokinP

3DStamps

Does anyone know of a source for stamps of barrel racers, broncs, reiners, etc.?

youll have to check ebay. tandy use to have them but they are discontinued I believe.

Ebay is going to be your best bet. It took me almost a year to find the ones that used to make up the Tandy rodeo set. Unless you need them real bad, don,t get carried away bidding on them they do turn up and you should not have to pay 25 dollars for a 3D stamp.

Thanks, I will keep an eye on Ebay. Actually kinda surprised nobody makes these stamps anymore. Seems they'd be more popular than some of the ones they do offer.

What exactly do these stamps look like?

Edited by Sasquatch

Well the exact details would be whatever the maker had in mind unless I have one custom made. Which if I start doing enough of them I might do. But here's a picture of something what I was thinking of. Kinda surprised nobody makes one as the barrel racing seems to be pretty popular.

BarrelHorse.jpg

post-4126-1231863375_thumb.jpg

I have the barrel racer stamps plus the other rodeo events but not parting with them lol. but i have seen them on ebay lately. keep checking they do pop up. Bronc