Jump to content

What is this type of buckle called?

Recommended Posts


I was browsing on the internet and saw something like this and thought it would be a good idea to make something with this kind of buckle closure. But I have no idea what it is called and can't seem to be able to describe it well enough for google to come up with anything similar.

Does anyone know what it is called and where I can get these? I am in UK. 



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw them in Springfield Leather's website - called a "Tuck Lock", in the clasp section. There are a few variations. I want to get a few too. I picked up an old Jack Daniels Cigarette and lighter case that uses the same kind of clasp, at a flea market today, and I want to make something similar.


JD Case.jpg


Edited by bob21804

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Abbey England should be able to help. 


They help both large and small business/hobbyists.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...