Howdy friends,

So I'm in the market for a bench type splitter to skive down my belt ends. I'd like a high quality machine, and I'm willing to pay for one. I would buy a Campbell Randall Keystone new, but they are apparently moving locations and cannot sell any splitters for a few months until they are caught up with their current backorders.

So the only real requirement that I have is that the splitter has to be in good working condition which would include the ability to split right out of the box, and that the split depth can be adjusted and locking into a specific setting. Other than that, I'm open to whatever pattern splitters can help me work my strap goods. I'm most familiar with the model 84 pattern, but I hear that chase pattern splitters can also fulfill my needs. 

I can pay via credit/debit card or PayPal, and I'm located in San Antonio, Texas 78209.

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, that is a crank type splitter. I'll be in the market for one of those sometime in the future, but not right now.

Thanks for the heads up though!

I have a very nice 6" E. C. Atkins spliter for sale. It is sharp and ready to go for 350 it can be your bench top spliter. I have pictures in here some where. Try E. C. Atkins splitter.

2 hours ago, Geneva said:

I have a very nice 6" E. C. Atkins spliter for sale. It is sharp and ready to go for 350 it can be your bench top spliter. I have pictures in here some where. Try E. C. Atkins splitter.

I did a quick google search, and all I came up with were pictures of hand saws. Would you mind posting some pictures of the one you have?