raysouth

STAMPING TOOLS AND RACKS

146 TOOLS IN 2 WOODEN RACKS.  Many are Tandy, both regular and pro series, others are from specialty makers in U.S. and abroad. All excellent condition and includes 4 swivel knives of different sizes with 2 still in package, 1 spot punch,3 plastic bevelers/burnishers for swivel knives. Take it all for even $1000.00 plus shipping. Comes to @6.85 per tool with swivels and other items thrown in at no cost.

Will be listing on several other sites as time permits. Hope there is something there for you.

God Bless.

Ray

4.JPG

20 hours ago, raysouth said:

146 TOOLS IN 2 WOODEN RACKS.  Many are Tandy, both regular and pro series, others are from specialty makers in U.S. and abroad. All excellent condition and includes 4 swivel knives of different sizes with 2 still in package, 1 spot punch,3 plastic bevelers/burnishers for swivel knives. 

CORRECTED PRICE IS $3.50 FOR EACH TOOL FOR A TOTAL, WITHOUT THE WOODEN RACKS OF $511.00 AND SWIVEL KNIVES, ETC; ARE THROWN IN. SHIPPING CHARGES TO BE DETERMINED BUT THE TOOLS SHOULD FIT IN SMALL TO MEDIUM PRIORITY BOX.

MY APOLOGIES FOR LISTING THE INCORRECT PRICE. SUPPOSE I WAS DOING AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF THINGS AND NEED TO SLOW DOWN A BIT OR AT LEAST, PAY BETTER ATTENTION. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

YOU MAY HAVE THE RACKS IF YOU WISH BUT THEY WOULD DRIVE SHIPPING CHARGES UP AS NOT ABLE TO FIT IN PRIORITY BOX.

Will be listing on several other sites as time permits. Hope there is something there for you.

God Bless.

Ray

4.JPG

SORRY FOLKS. TRYING TO DO MANY THINGS AT ONCE, I SUPPOSE, AS I POSTED THE PRICE HERE FOR SOMETHING ELSE AND NOT FOR THE TOOLS. THE PRICE FOR THE TOOLS WITHOUT THE TWO RACKS WAS MEANT TO BE $3.50 PER TOOL FOR A TOTAL OF $511.00 PLUS SHIPPING, WITHOUT THE RACKS. SWIVEL KNIVES AND BURNISHERS THROWN IN.

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.

GOD BLESS.

RAY

Edited by raysouth

21 hours ago, raysouth said:

PLEASE SEE CORRECTED INFORMATION FOR THIS SELECTION OF TOOLS..

God Bless.

Ray

4.JPG

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 0:32 PM, raysouth said:

SORRY FOLKS. TRYING TO DO MANY THINGS AT ONCE, I SUPPOSE, AS I POSTED THE PRICE HERE FOR SOMETHING ELSE AND NOT FOR THE TOOLS. THE PRICE FOR THE TOOLS WITHOUT THE TWO RACKS WAS MEANT TO BE $3.50 PER TOOL FOR A TOTAL OF $511.00 PLUS SHIPPING, WITHOUT THE RACKS. SWIVEL KNIVES AND BURNISHERS THROWN IN.

YOU MAY HAVE THE RACKS IF YOU WOULD LIKE THEM BUT SHIPPING THEM MAKES A LARGER BOX NECESSARY.

ALSO, THE SMALL TOOLS JUST TO THE RIGHT OF THE SPOT PUNCH, ARE FROM SERGEY WHO IS IN BULGARIA. THE STAMPS ARE VERY WELL DONE IN BRASS AND COST FOR THOSE WAS $130.00.

GOD BLESS.

RAY

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 4:17 PM, raysouth said:

146 TOOLS IN 2 WOODEN RACKS.  Many are Tandy, both regular and pro series, others are from specialty makers in U.S. and abroad. All excellent condition and includes 4 swivel knives of different sizes with 2 still in package, 1 spot punch,3 plastic bevelers/burnishers for swivel knives. Take it all for even $1000.00 plus shipping. Comes to @6.85 per tool with swivels and other items thrown in at no cost.

God Bless.

Ray

4.JPG

PLEASE FOLLOW THE QUOTES ON THESE AS I HAVE ADDED INFORMATION TO A COUPLE OF THEM

GOD BLESS.

RAY

Are these still available Ray?

Are the swivel knives for sale seperately?

7 hours ago, redman19 said:

Are the swivel knives for sale seperately?

Thank you for asking but all to be sold as a single lot.

God Bless.

Ray

On 4/9/2016 at 9:45 AM, raysouth said:

Ray-- A grand is a pretty good chunk of change . . . good tools are worth it.  But it's hard to buy a random lot . . . how about posting a pic of the tools from above so we can see which tools you have there?  Might help you sell them.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE QUOTES ON THESE AS I HAVE ADDED INFORMATION TO A COUPLE OF THEM

GOD BLESS.

RAY

146 TOOLS IN 2 WOODEN RACKS.  Many are Tandy, both regular and pro series, others are from specialty makers in U.S. and abroad. All excellent condition and includes 4 swivel knives of different sizes with 2 still in package, 1 spot punch,3 plastic bevelers/burnishers for swivel knives. Take it all for even $511.00 plus shipping. 

God Bless.

Ray

4.JPG

PLEASE SEE LISTING PRICE CORRECTIONS BELOW.  GOD BLESS.

Edited by raysouth

God Bless.

Ray

4.JPG

PLEASE SEE ADJUSTED INFORMATION ABOUT THE TOOLS. GOD BLESS.

GOD BLESS.

RAY

SALE IS PENDING FOR THE TOOLS.  THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

RAY

GOD BLESS.

RAY

SALE PENDING FOR THE TOOLS. GOD BLESS.  RAY

Hi Ray,

Let me know if your sale doesn't go thru.  Would love to have the stamp set.  Hope all is well.

Ron

THANK YOU ALL FOR EXPRESSING AN INTEREST IN THE TOOLS.

ALL ARE SOLD AND IN THEIR NEW HOME.

GOD BLESS.   RAY

God Bless.

Ray

4.JPG

ALL TOOLS HAVE SOLD.  GOD BLESS.