Sign in to follow this  
shadowpyro

pyrography, leather work

Hey guys so im new here and from the UK, i have recently got into something called Pyrography which is "burning with fire" and i want to make small items as well using leather aka keyrings, dog collars, bracelets and such for my business. i have a ton to learn but i am curious to ask is it worth my time implementing pyrography into leather to sell small items. or is leather work not that profitable say for example, 

i buy some veg leather, make a wallet holder aka sewing as well and then burn an image of an eye and say i sell it for £8 would people buy that or is that to expensive ?

The only way to truly get a correct answer is to actually do it. Also, there is no way to judge quality without any pictures. And how much money someone is willing to spend varies, how well you market your stuff, quality of photography, packaging etc. If it's worth your time? Dude, how do you expect other people to answer that for you? Sorry mate, but you need to just start doing your stuff, and you will be amazed how all your questions will answer them self with time as you ACTUALLY implement your ideas. Good luck, and there is nothing that beats hard work.