REN

Cobra np4 skiving machine for sale pittsburgh

Great condition. Bought less than a year ago. Uesd for less than 1hour. Selling this because I'm changing my foucus to chrome tanned leather and I no long use this machine.

Zip code is 15213, I'm asking $1000 for pick up. Ask me any question you have. I will upload picture asap.

Still selling this, I can definitely video chat to show you that the machine is working well. A uhaul can carry this baby. Please contact me if you have any interest, we can negotiate on price. I am not using this anymore, feeling bad cause it's wasting time staying at my place. It's really new and I still have the original box. My number is four one two -for two six -zero four two zero. Feel free to text me or call at any time.

Photo on 7-22-16 at 12.54 AM.jpg

First left handed skiver I have seen.  Flip the picture maybe?

Art

On 7/22/2016 at 3:18 PM, Art said:

First left handed skiver I have seen.  Flip the picture maybe?

Art

Yes, I was using my macbook air. Didn't notice that. Sorry for the confusion.

I just listed it on ebay with more pictures. Please feel free to a ask any questions. 

The item number on ebay is 322209819981.

I relisted it as auction and the starting price is 800. The item number is now 322217075438.

Hi Ren,

Just note from one eBay seller to another...fix your title, you have a typo on "leather". Also use all the characters eBay allows in the title. It does not need to be a sentence, think keywords. You want to have the word "Skiver" & "Skiving" "Servo Motor" "Table Included"...Everything you can jam in with what they allow, I think its 80 Characters. You need to do so before you get any bids as once someone has bid you can not edit the listing. Good luck with your sale!

Mark

7 minutes ago, Mark842 said:

Hi Ren,

Just note from one eBay seller to another...fix your title, you have a typo on "leather". Also use all the characters eBay allows in the title. It does not need to be a sentence, think keywords. You want to have the word "Skiver" & "Skiving" "Servo Motor" "Table Included"...Everything you can jam in with what they allow, I think its 80 Characters. You need to do so before you get any bids as once someone has bid you can not edit the listing. Good luck with your sale!

Mark

Thank you so much!