wyldflower

Price reduced ~ Nikkel Wade Saddle Tree

Lovely accident prone critters gave me yet another big vet bill. Price reduced to $650 ~ and promise you'll send me a pic of the finished saddle ;)

Wade tree made by Rod and Denise Nikkel in 2010, seat will finish to 14 to 14 1/2 in seat, 5 " Cantle, 9" slick fork swell.  About 4 1/4" handhole width, 8" gullet rise Made for a petite woman to fit old style QH with broad shoulders and good withers. Guadeljara style horn, 2 3/4" or 3" tall.   Always Stored In the house out of the sun. Can send additional pics showing measurements, and I think Rod and Denise might still have the original specs.

My life took on a different direction not long after I got this tree.  I love it and am a little heartsore to give it up, especially since the Nikkel's won't be building any more trees. But, I don't see myself building a saddle in the foreseeable future and am now riding a narrow little mule so no good having a saddle built for me on it.  Would much rather see this tree become the saddle It was meant to be Instead of sitting in my closet.  

Buyer to pay shipping and insurance costs, which should be around $75 or so total. PayPa accepted for paymentl, or cash if you pick up in person - located near Portland, OR. Sorry but will ship only US or Canada (shipping/insurance costs may be higher to Canada).

Nikkel Tree left.jpg

Nikkel Tree Rt top.jpg

Very interested in this tree!

~Elsa - Oregon Rain Saddlery

Astoria, OR