bob21804

Customer Leathercare Sheet

I'm still quite the newbie, but have sold quite a few items to guys I work with and a few friends of friends. I'd like to start including a care sheet for  customers. Would anyone have one already created, that they would be willing to pass on? I totally understand if you don't feel great about someone using what you've created, word for word, and I would very likely edit it to fit my own style of writing anyway. So even a simple, but comprehensive list of care instructions would be great. I just don't want to misstate or miss anything or reinvent the wheel if it's not necessary, and figured I'd ask here first, for the best advise.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob, please contact leatherisfun he has some potion he's made and as far as I heard from others it's pretty good.

Thanks, Thor. I will check that out. But I'm not particularly looking for a product to purchase, but more so a document with good information on how customers should care for the items they buy from me.

I did get that Bob. I thought that it might be easier for you going with one thing. Care varies with leather used and then may change again with products being applied and the character of the item as well. For instance, leather should be oiled once in awhile and that's totally fine with most leathers, but if you use oil on the seats of a convertible you may get some unwanted screaming afterwards...