Sign in to follow this  
tashabear

Al Stohlman Brand Mallet/Maul

I bought this mallet several years ago because, let's face it, it's pretty. I like pretty tools. Unfortunately, it proved to be a bit heavy for me, so I only used it a few times.

Tools are meant to be used, even the pretty ones, so I'd love it if someone could take it off my hands and make beautiful things with it. The heads have the barest hint of wear, and it's even in the original box. A comparable flat head maul goes for $119 retail, $96 Gold Club, and $85 Elite Club at Tandy. This one, now discontinued, can be yours for $70 plus shipping.

If you want it, and you know you do, contact me. I may have some other tools coming up for sale as well. While I have enjoyed leatherworking, I'm moving back towards sewing as my major creative outlet and I only have so much room for stuff. :-)

Thanks for looking!

Tashabear

IMG_7853.JPG

IMG_7856.JPG

IMG_7855.JPG

IMG_7854.JPG

IMG_7857.JPG

What is the weight? 

Oh I so hope u still have this. I let my friend use mine and he broke it in one strike. Can't find one anywhere and I loved the feel and balance of it.

Well, since I can't edit the original post, let me put this here: this mallet is no longer available. I needed a mallet and couldn't find my other one, so I started using this one and decided I like it after all. Sorry to disappoint.

Tasha

Edited by tashabear