I just got some holster clips from JRM Products from NJ. For IWB holsters what is the best way to attach these? I want something strong that will last. The ones I got have a little spur inside to help keep the holster in place when you draw the weapon. I am just not sure of the best way to attach these things.

Thanks 

Charles

I only use them sparingly,  but I do use them.

In almost every case they are first riveted through the hole in the bottom of the stem to a piece of leather prepared just for that purpose.

It has a slot in the upper end that the clip goes through, . . . as well as an opening for the spur on the bottom to catch on the belt.

Then the leather piece is sewn onto the holster, pouch, or other leather goods, . . . and it makes a clean inside surface for whatever is in there.  Most of the time when I use them, . . . there's a gun inside.  This one would be an LCP.

May God bless,

Dwight

Copy of lcp back light.jpg

Hey Dwight thanks for your response. that makes a lot of sense. The clips from JRM are a different they don't have the raised area like in your pic. It has a spur on the inside. 

IMG_1476.JPG

I do mine same as Dwight but I prefer the flat backed clips.

Stu