TxPodunk

Hello from East Texas

Hey y'all! I'm so new to this, I'm still waiting on tools and leather to work with, lol. I have read several books and watched HOURS of Youtube videos on leather and the crafting of it. My husband is learning to blacksmith so I'm taking up leatherwork to compliment his hobby. We might accidentally turn this into a paying gig one day. I've been on here for the last 5 or so hours today scrolling through and reading what I could as a guest until I got approved. I am looking forward to learning all I can from y'all! If by some fluke I can help someone out with something I'm more than willing. 

Where abouts in the east of the Great Republic are you?

Welcome to the fun.

Greetings from San Antonio!

I'm in the Lake Sam Rayburn area. I know that's a large area but it is as descriptive as I'm willing to get for now. 

No worries I'm in Shreveport/Bossier area. I was just going to say there is a Tandy storefront here. But I highly suggest you peruse the forums first. Tandy are like sharks in the water with newcomers. It's best to know what you need before you walk in.