Tarawhite

Cobra Class 4 P Leather Sweing Machine For sale West Coast/Portland Area

Selling my Cobra 4-P Leather sewing Machine sold by the Leather Machine Company.  Pictures and all included can be viewed here:

http://www.leathermachineco.com/shop/cobra-class-4-p-premium-package/

I am the second owner of this machine.  I purchased it with very little to no hours on the machine, and it was ever so lightly used.  I have used it a total of 30 hours.  It runs well -no issues with it at all.  I will include a few extra spools of thread and extra needles that I have.  I am moving across country and cannot take the machine with me.  I am asking $2200

I live near Portland Oregon.  Buyer will need to arrange pick-up or shipping(which is not included in cost), and payment for purchase is due immediately, Cash, via Paypal or Credit card (can process thru my Square). 

Would like to sell asap- so no holds.  Thank you for looking!

Please text me for any questions as I have internet only at library( since I am moving) 360-355-2903 (Tara)

cobra 4.jpg

I have interest currently which requires a hold for several weeks.  Not sold.  Please contact me.  Tarakloida@gmail.com