Peter Darby

Decided to do something for myself

I have been working on getting ready for a Celtic themed Craft fair.  But I decided I had to do something for myself.  Below is a little pocket holster (left handed) which sits in your front pocket.  the leather back piece keeps the gun from imprinting and the molding holds the gun tight.  But you can reach in and pull the gun out easily and smoothly.  I left the back rough so it tends to stay in your pocket when you draw the pistol.   I  I only took a couple of hours to complete and it is for me so it is a bit rough but overall I am pleased with it.

holster.png

Nice job.

If it were me......... I would put a long index finger hole on the back side of the slide. Otherwise I would think it would go off in my pocket if I were in a hurry to access it. But that's just me.

Welcome to the forum.

I thought about putting the hole in it but right now I pull it out with my thumb and two middle fingers.  I don't touch the trigger while pulling it out so there isn't much chance of an accidental discharge.