CAPTAINLEATHER

TIPPMANN AEROSTITCH FOR SALE

I have a TIPPMANN AEROSTITCH sewing machine for sale.  It comes with a pneumatic thread tightener and is currently mounted on a roll-around cart with hand made flat sewing table that fits over the sewing arm.  It can be unbolted and shipped but i can also deliver to the Prescott Leathercrafters show in February intact or elsewhere in Southern California or Arizona.  I'm asking $1,500.00 for it plus shipping if desired.  i'm downsizing and will be listed other items later.  Thank you.

how think of leather can it sew?

The factory specs indicate just over 3/4 " and i have sewed holster welts at least that thick....  i suggest that you google Tippmann Aerosmith Sewing Machine where you will find several presentations on this excellent sewing machine....  it does take a fairly heavy compressor for maximum service...  regards, 

From what I've read and seen it's a beast. Wish I could buy it.

Good luck with your sale.

Have you sold your machine yet sir ? I am certainly interested in buying. I am new on the forum. You can PM me here if that's possible or e-mail me at sparkshounds@isat,co.za thank you so much.

Roybee.

I am very interested. Does this machine have the reverse lever? (Early ones didn't). Please email me at dbaird07@gmail.com.

Thanks

IS this still available?