JEdmunds

Like New Weaver Little Wonder

Hi Leather Workers !

I am selling this Weaver Little Wonder and Grommet Setters and Snap Setters attachments. The Little Wonder retails for $370; Grommet Setter #1 & #2 attachments retail for $90 combined; 4P snap setter attachment retails for $110. That is a total of $575.

I want to sell the complete set (machine and setter attachments) for $250. They are in excellent condition and essentially new. I will include shipping in US.

Heritage.JPG

littlewonder.jpg

littlewonder3.jpg

4 hours ago, JEdmunds said:

Hi Leather Workers !

I am selling this Weaver Little Wonder and Grommet Setters and Snap Setters attachments. The Little Wonder retails for $370; Grommet Setter #1 & #2 attachments retail for $90 combined; 4P snap setter attachment retails for $110. That is a total of $575.

I want to sell the complete set (machine and setter attachments) for $250. They are in excellent condition and essentially new. I will include shipping in US. I will sell just the little wonder for $150.

Heritage.JPG

littlewonder.jpg

littlewonder3.jpg

Ugh! Wish this was posted last month. I just purchased this brand new and paid more for wholesale with the attachments and shipping. I'm tempted to buy it anyway at this price but I'll see if anyone is looking for one.

I will take this if it isn't already sold. Please contact me for payment information. phone (209) 505-3621 or message me through the PM system here. Thank you, - Bruce

Has the Item been sold?  Thanks

Will buy the whole package! Call me. COCAJO Blades and Leather 217-370-6634