I know I've been all over the place with my questions ,  but, here go's! Which digital servo motor would work best with my 227r. Would love to be able to take a stich at a time!! Appreciate the help from all of you! I know Cobra has a couple to choose from as well. Again, Thank You! )

Ahh the tricky Servo motor question - how slow can you go?  Well I can't comment on the "digital part", but the Sew Green 550 servo motor I use has a dial on it that drops the speed down or up.  If you want the one-stitch-at-a-time control, you will want to install a speed reducer along with the servo motor.  this will let you bring the machine to a crawl.  You can get really slow with the servo alone, but it takes a little practice with the foot.  There are digital systems that I assume replace the knob with a digital number.  I have been happy with this motor and no speed reducer.

servomorot.jpg.c9cb698594663917487f4cb9684e8552.jpg

Hi YetiBelle! That's the one I have, and I feel like I'm a good operator, but I've seen machines do that one stitch at a time. would love that for top stitching! Then that's probably all I need, is a speed reducer! Thx so much! Going to check it out! )

I believe you're right!! The servo I have works fine, but, I would  like to reduce the speed on my servo a little more. I can't Thank You enough for your help! I might go ahead and order this pulley. If I can change the wax ring on a toilet, I can put this on!  LOL Thank You for the link! ) I hope you have a wonderful weekend! )