I am making a handcuff case for the first time. I have made other molded cases mostly for knives but never a handcuff case. I have made a wooden form to form the top but have a couple of questions. It will be basketweaved. My 6/7 will certainly mold around that small a shape better than my 7/8 but this is for a working PO and it needs to hold up. If you have made one what leather weight did you chose? Send question is how did you chose to handle the back. It has to fit a duty belt 2.25". I was thinking simply sewing a flat strap across the back wouldn't be aesthetically pleasing although no one should ever see it but .. I will know what I did there and I dont want to cheese it out. If you happen to have a pic of how you handled belt attachment that would be AWESOME. I dont wan tot do a loop because these guys belts are like batman belts with all the stuff they carry so I know it should sit tight to the body and not booble. Any heads up or advice would be appreciated. I like the guy and have made a bunch of stuff for him so I want to do something nice.