Not sure where to put this, hope some one points one in the right direction.

Only been doing leather work for a year and have been buying my leather from 2 places in the U.K., I found leatheronline by accident so tried them twice, not knowing much their advice was second to none and went out of their way to help.  First order was for 3rd grade calf, when it came I thought if this is 3rd their 1st must be of of this world.  Ordered a 1st square shoulder at 3.5mm thick at $116, when it came, it was not what I expected,  it was not square, contacted them by email sent some photographs, less than 24 hrs later the email from them was as follows:

Hello Paul,

Just to see if it was our skin and even if the size match the shape is not good, so i completely agree with you, this leather is unfortunately under our standards for belt making, maybe during order preparation they made a mistake.

because of this we will send a new one to you for free, and you can keep that one.Sorry for inconvenience

We remain at your disposal

Best regards

Tommaso Ciardi

THATS WHAT I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE

The top grain was super no marks, the flesh side was like a fine suede.

All of their leather was dam good stuff, recommended supplier.

Have you got an actual web address for them please?

I've found www.leatheronline.co.uk and www.leather-online.co.uk but both of them only seem to sell finished goods

Edit - OK, I've done a bit more searching and found www.buyleatheronline.com, that looks more promising

It looks like it's an Italian company so perhaps they sell in other European countries as well

Edited by zuludog

yes its buyleatheronline.com. their website have the prices in GBP, us dollars and euros, I think it was 5 days from order to in my hands.