davehorseblanket

Bernina 950 or tacsew 950

I'm looking at a bernina 950 or tacsew 950, same machines, for zig zag option, repairing horse blankets, I've found some info on the machine but not much, anyone have experience with one, I'm hoping to run tex 70 or 90 thread, some of the machines I've done research on will only do lightweight threads, and thinner materials, I like running servo motor on my machines, I don't need much speed, any info is much appreciated, I did a search on industrial zig zag machines, I did find a list of machines that have zig zag option

I read somewhere the consew 199rb1 and 146rb1 will do a 1/2 inch wide zig zag, that could be really nice, but looks like those machines bring a good price tag

I've read the 950 is a semi industrial machine, bed with is only 7 and 1/2 inches wide, my straight stitch consew is around 10 inches, it would be nice to have even more room, gets hard to roll blanket up so you can sew in center of blanket. 

list of industrial zig zag machines here in this other thread
http://leatherworker.net/forum/topic/77575-zig-zag-machine-advice/