DeanM

Pedersen 309 operator Manual needed

I have a Pedersen 309 that I would like to use for stitching shoe soles. I don't know anything about this machine and I'm hoping someone may have a user manual for it.  Apparently it is working. I have experience in singer 132k6 & 29u171a machines but this is something completely different.   5a0d25547ddc0_pedersen309.thumb.jpg.cf2061119b1845808de90135eee6e120.jpg

Great! Thanks for the manual. I will read through it. I would really like to get the machine up and running.

Hey I have the manual for the 309, but it's in Danish. I can scan it for you if you want. 

Edited by Vinculus

Hi Dean.

I have the same Pederson model 309 as you and have an original instruction manual in English. I can scan it for you if you still need it.

Great David. have sent you a message. Thanks

And thanks Vinculus. I didn't see your post till now and may still need you to scan the Danish version if I can't get the English one.

On 6/25/2018 at 6:26 AM, DavidMc said:

Hi Dean.

I have the same Pederson model 309 as you and have an original instruction manual in English. I can scan it for you if you still need it.

Hi David,

Do you still have a digital copy of the Pedersen 309 manual (in English) that you could also email to me? I'm looking to buy a second hand machine but wan't to know a few things about it.

You wouldn't happen to know the smallest gauge of needle and thread it can be used with, would you?

Dear all

I just bought a 309. Could someone send me the manual, maybe both in Danish and English? I also got a bunch of new needles with it. Apparently, the company can provide some parts for it, but do you know if you can buy new needles and other (which?) consumables? I think the original belts (one is leather) can be replaced with modern ones.

The 309 is very, very dirty and I need to do a full disassembly and cleaning. Also, the electrics have been altered heavily. Does someone have circuit drawings or pictures and description of the machine?

I would be highly grateful for the manual and all the tips using the 309. Could owner of the 309 record tutorial video for it?

Sincerely yours, S

hello...

any luck for the manual?

i have a project,,,  and really need those ..  thanks95DtRUG.jpg