Here's one of my latest projects. This sling didn't have any resist this time. Finished in eco flo saddle tan antique and Fiebings Aussie. I love this color.

WP_20180120_08_54_49_Pro.jpg.9af6ce7a72f9041ccf437d6a4b42ec60.jpgWP_20180120_08_57_04_Pro.jpg.723c97f84d7ecac31408086369f811ed.jpgWP_20180120_08_57_44_Pro.jpg.3c86f060aa94681f9afa3c624cc77ac1.jpg

Nice work, I like the color too. Did you freehand that Buck, or was it a craftaid?  I've had a few folks ask me for slings, after one person asked for a thumbhole sling, padded, and non-slip. They are a pain! You get a lot of calls for these?

That buck came from a very old hunting book that was my grandfathers. I changed the antlers, and the face a little bit and that was my template. I just used tracing paper and transfered it onto the leather. Im really just a hobbyist, but I find myself doing more and more for folks and these slings are starting to become pretty popular.

It looks great. I may have a template lying around from the late great Raysouth.