Wizcrafts

New forum for 3D printers, engravers and laser cutters

Recently, we have had some very interesting and technical discussions about laser cutters and 3D printers. Some discussions were under the Leather Machinery category and others were under Leather Sewing Machines. Neither is the correct place for computerized printers and laser cutters. So, we have created a new category under the Fabrication forum, labeled: 3D Printers and Lasers (click the link to go to this sub-forum).

I hope that anybody using or interested in using these technologies will partake of this new resource. Not only equipment is being discussed, but also software, drawing techniques (C.A.D.), file formats and online drawing file repositories.

So, instead of posting about 3D and lasers in this forum, please visit the new category linked to above.

Hi. Nice idea to discuss this 3d tech here. I want to print my carbon saddle trees with 3d carbon filament. Wondering what cost would be for such a machine and the materials. Would lobe inputa from those who know the game. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Zandeosaddles said:

Hi. Nice idea to discuss this 3d tech here. I want to print my carbon saddle trees with 3d carbon filament. Wondering what cost would be for such a machine and the materials. Would lobe inputa from those who know the game. Thanks. 

Why don't you head on over to the 3D Printers and Lasers forum and start a new topic there?