Sign in to follow this  
$$hobby

Hi-Tech Leather Splitter FOR SALE #3790

TO:  MODS.  Sorry, i just realized i put in wrong section.  If you want, you can move.  Again, sorry.  I couldnt find how to "delete".

I have a USED, Hi-Tech Leather Splitter for sale.

Its been used and I bought it new way back then.   Just some disclosures.  The roller was not concentric when I received it and was able to make a replacement.  Its not perfect and there is still a small wow in it.    The knob on the bottom that adjusts the thickness is partially missing.  IT was that way upon arrival, but it still works

Whats included.

1 each Hi-Tech leather Splitter.  Approximately 4.25 inch long roller

1 each cool orange box - intact.

1 each NEW replacement blade.  Never used.

All for $63.00 including USPS Priority mail to your USA address.   Its 50 USD for the unit and 13 USD for USPS Priority Mail.

For those in the USA, a USPS money order is required.  OR if you need to send something else, drop me a IM and ask. 

For those in Canada, if you really really want this, then you will need to pay more for shipping.  Approximately 25 USD according to the USPS.    So your total would be about 75 USD.   Don't forget about the conversion factor.  I will eat the deposit charge my credit union charges me for foreign currency.  Also, a Money Order would be required.

Thank you for looking

spare blade.jpg

back spliiter and broke knob.jpg

box blade and splitter.jpg

Edited by $$hobby

SOLD - Sale Pending Funds

Sold