Guest Need a badass wallet plz

Need custom wallet made

Guest Need a badass wallet plz

Needing my grandpas old wallet remade so I can carry a wallet like his because his has started falling apart. I'll pay whatever you think it'll take

38 minutes ago, Guest Need a badass wallet plz said:

Needing my grandpas old wallet remade so I can carry a wallet like his because his has started falling apart. I'll pay whatever you think it'll take

A lot of us can do wallets, myself included, however I would have to see some photos of what you have and some details on what you want, to see if it is something I can/will do, and how much I would charge.

YinTx

Hello,

We make custom belts, holsters, wraps, and several other things with cow, kangaroo, stingray, and crocodile.. we have english bridal and traditional american harness leather on hand and can order others if needed. What does the wallet look like and what kind of leather were you thinking of re making it out of? If you like we can talk here or over text. Our phone number is on our website too at Hellhoundleatherco.com and our email is hellhoundleatherco@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Gavin.