PutnamLeather

Mauser broomhandle holster pattern help

Hey everybody. 

If you can spare the time I need help finding a pattern for the mauser c-96. Actually all I really need is a good outline and measurments of the stock. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

found this data sheet which give an over all length so you could take an image of a stock and scale it to this length and get a profile in scale... then mock one up out of a hunk of 2x12... mind you there were stock variations so... I would make the straps adjustable a inch or two each way.

Hope this helps and like to see what you build.

mauser 96 dims.JPG

5 hours ago, plinkercases said:

found this data sheet which give an over all length so you could take an image of a stock and scale it to this length and get a profile in scale... then mock one up out of a hunk of 2x12... mind you there were stock variations so... I would make the straps adjustable a inch or two each way.

Hope this helps and like to see what you build.

mauser 96 dims.JPG

Awesome thank you! I couldn't find anything. I will definitely post the first I shed product as soon as done.