Discus49

Tippmann Boss for sale Australia

This machine recently imported from the US, stitches leather up to 3/4 inch (19mm) and just about anything the needle will penetrate, like webbing and most plastics. No power required, hand operated and easy to use. Compact, portable.  Spare bobbins, needles, bobbin winder, full instructions, some threads.

Cost $2500 plus $300 freight. Yours for $1750 plus freight (or collect  from Noosa QLD).  Near offers considered.

Contact discus49  AT gmail.com

9 hours ago, Discus49 said:

This machine recently imported from the US, stitches leather up to 3/4 inch (19mm) and just about anything the needle will penetrate, like webbing and most plastics. No power required, hand operated and easy to use. Compact, portable.  Spare bobbins, needles, bobbin winder, full instructions, some threads.

Cost $2500 plus $300 freight. Yours for $1750 plus freight (or collect  from Noosa QLD).  Near offers considered.

Contact discus49  AT gmail.com

Please include photos as per rules for market place.  Review the rules here http://leatherworker.net/forum/forum/70-announcements/

Tom

Sorry, my mistake.  Here's a photo.  Essentially it's a bog standard Tippmann Boss.  Nearly new, hardly any use.  For sale in Australia in $AU

IMG_20190107_144727-min.jpg

C'mon Aussie, c'mon!

This thing is collecting dust and using much needed bench-top.

Make any reasonable offer - I can't wait !

Now sold

Admin, pls delete, cos I'm damned if I can see how to!

4 hours ago, Discus49 said:

Now sold

Admin, pls delete, cos I'm damned if I can see how to!

Users cannot delete posts.  When an item is updated to sold, a moderator moves the thread to old/sold and locks it.  Can still be viewed, but no further posts are allowed.  So it is now locked and moved.  Thanks for the notification.

Tom